Save up to 60%
1. The first water heater (geyser) to achieve a Class 11 (2) safety rating based on the unique two-part induction process. There is NO transfer of electric current into the water or holding tank.
2. Due to the split action of the generator and the storage tank, it has been possible to build in the temperature / pressure valve thus minimizing any chance of a geyser burst.
3. The electrical configuration eliminates switch leakage malfunction, electrical leakage and build-up of ion content in the water thereby reducing pipe rust.
1. There are two installation support brackets attached to the back of the geyser. These brackets provide for simple and secure mounting on two sturdy expanding rawl bolts drilled into the wall.
2. The water heater is ready wired with a 1.5m cable and a 3 pin plug which simply plugs into a standard wall socket.
3. The water heater is designed for indoor use. If used outdoors the unit must be covered from direct sunlight and rain.
4. The water heater has a high thermal insulation layer around the stainless steel & magnesium storage tank providing increased product life.
5. The water heater has a rating of 2kw or 4kw, depending on the size of the geyser. The efficiency of actually heating the water results in shortening the draw of electricity and ultimately saving money.
For mor information www.harversa.co.za